- Cleaning brush and measuring scoop included.
- Extremely wide range from Turkish fine to coarse for all kinds of coffee preparation.
- Clearly marked fineness settings, 4 each for extra-fine, fine, regular, and coarse (a total of 16 settings).
- Commercial-grade solid conical steel burrs with advanced cutting design for high precision grinding.
- Gear reduction motor grinds slow with reduced noise and little static build-up.
- The slowest grinding speed in its class creates less friction and heat build-up preserving maximum aroma and flavor in any grind setting.
- Safety lock system for safe operation during and after use; auto off when bean container is not locked.
- A timer can be set to grind from 5 to 60 seconds.
- Elegant, timeless, and user-friendly design.
- The upper conical burr is removable for easy cleaning.
- Advanced technology: Capresso’s conical burrs are produced as matched pairs and are hand-assembled in Switzerland for a precise fit. Computer-controlled, special grinding heads cut the angles and shapes of the steel burrs to within 0.1 mm precision (1/250 of one inch). The multiple gear motor produces the slowest grinding action ( 450 rpm) for the highest precision grinding from Turkish fine to percolator coarse.
- Hertz: 60Hz.
- Tips for use: The Infinity Burr Grinder will only grind when the black dot on the bean container points to one of the fineness settings. Turn the timer and grinding starts instantly. Turning the bean container marking (black dot) outside of the fineness settings will stop the grinding immediately. Turning it back to the desired fineness will resume grinding as long as the timer is still running (pulse grinding). Make sure the bean container is empty before removing it from the base otherwise beans will scatter around.
Weights & Dimensions
Die-Cast Zinc FinishOverall Product Weight6 lb.
Stainless Steel FinishOverall Product Weight3 lb.
Other DimensionsOverall10.5” H x 5” W x 7.75” D